Dining at the La Palma & Teneguía Princess
The La Palma & Teneguia Princess hotel offers two buffet-restaurants, three À-La-Carte-Restaurants (two of them offering a tasting menu; open according to demand), 2 pool bars (one open according to season), a piano bar and a disco bar in the main building.
Bed and breakfast, half board, full board
Drinks are not included in bed and breakfast, half board and full board. In half board and full board you can have drinks for lunch an/or dinner included for an additional charge.
Generic alcoholic and branded non-alcoholic drinks are included in the all-inclusive-offer, available from 10:00 a.m. to midnight. The following upgrades may be booked through reception:
All Inclusive Premium Drinks
- Branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
All Inclusive Premium Package
- Room with sea view
- Welcome gift on arrival in the room (snack, wine, water)
- 1 thematic dinner per stay
- 1 free entry per person to the Thermal Bath Area
- A selection of branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled wine, water and beer
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Extended choice of amenities in the bathroom
* The upgrade has to be booked for the entire stay by all guests staying in one room (minimum stay: 3 nights)
* The alcoholic beverages are only for adults over age 18
Special meals such as lactose-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan or baby food are available on request
Gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers or shorts below the knee and shirts with a sleeve for dinner in the restaurant. It is not allowed to wear sportswear or swimwear. On 25.12 & 31.12. we ask for formal attire at the gala dinners. Gentlemen are required to wear jacket and tie.