Restaurants and bars at the 4 star all inclusive hotel in Taurito
The 4 star Taurito Princess offers its guests two restaurants and 4 bars. The main restaurant Princess and the restaurant La Choza both feature live cooking stations.
Special meals such as lactose-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan or baby food.
Information "All inclusive"
For identification porpuses All Inclusive guests are asked to wear the wristband in the bars and restaurants. Beverages included in the All Inclusive Menu are available from 08:00 am until midnight. The Standard All Inclusive drinks include a choice of alcoholic (national) drinks and non-alcoholic drinks. Soft drinks, water, beer and wine (generic brands) from tap. Self service in the restaurants.
All Inclusive Upgrades*
The following chargeable upgrades may be requested through reception:
- Premium Drinks: a choice of international branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as bottled wine, water and beer
- All Inclusive Premium:
- A selection of branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled wine, water and beer
- Bottled water in the room on arrival day
- 1 Premium Dinner with welcome cocktail
- Welcome gift on arrival in the room (snack, wine, water)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Extended choice of amenities in the bathroom
* The upgrades have to be booked for the entire stay by all guests staying in one room (minimum stay: 3 nights). The alcoholic beverages are only for adults over age 18.