Restaurants and bars at the Suite Princess
The 4 star hotel Suite Princess offers 3 restaurants and 4 bars.
For identification porpuses All Inclusive guests are asked to wear the wristband in the bars and restaurants. Beverages included in the All Inclusive Menu are available from 10:00 am until midnight. The Standard All Inclusive drinks include a choice of alcoholic (national) drinks and non-alcoholic drinks. Soft drinks, water, beer and wine (generic brands) from tap. Self service in the restaurants. The following upgrades may be booked through reception
All Inclusive Premium Drinks
- Branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
All Inclusive Premium Package
- Drink package in the minibar on arrival, replenished daily
- Princess gift
- Nespresso coffee machine in the room
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Early Check-in, based upon availability
- Check-out until 02:00 pm
- Personalized Check in/out
- Daily turndown service
- Iron and ironing board in the room, on request
- Docking Station
- Aromatherapy-Experiencie in the room
- One breakfast in the room per stay
- Wine upgrade at the special Dinner at La Choza restaurant (Cena Española)
- Drinks from the Premium Menu
* The upgrade has to be booked for the entire stay by all guests staying in one room (minimum stay: 3 nights)
* The alcoholic beverages are only for adults over age 18
- Gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers and shirts with a sleeve at dinner in the restaurant.
- Special meals such as lactose-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan are on request.