Restaurants and bars at the TUI Blue Suite Princess
The 4 star hotel TUI Blue Suite Princess offers 3 restaurants and 3 bars.
For identification porpuses All Inclusive guests are asked to wear the wristband in the bars and restaurants. Beverages included in the All Inclusive Drinks Menu are available from 09:00 am until midnight. The Standard All Inclusive drinks include a choice of national and international drinks. Waiter service is available in all bars and restaurants. The following upgrades may be booked through reception:
All Inclusive Premium Drinks
- Branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
All Inclusive Premium Package
- Drink package in the minibar on arrival, replenished daily
- Welcome gift
- Nespresso coffee machine in the room
- Early Check-in, based upon availability
- Check-out until 02:00 pm
- Personalized Check in/out
- Daily turndown service
- Iron and ironing board in the room, on request
- Docking Station
- Aromatherapy-Experiencie in the room
- One in-room breakfast per stay
- Wine upgrade at the dinner at the Cullinarium restaurant
- Drinks from the Premium Menu
* The upgrade has to be booked for the entire stay by all guests staying in one room (minimum stay: 3 nights)
* The alcoholic beverages are only for adults over age 18
In the evenings, we ask our guests to dress appropriately in bars and restaurants. Therefore, no swimwear, flip flops, sleeveless shirts or sportswear are allowed. Gentlemen are also asked to wear long trousers or smart shorts for dinner. In order to make the Gala Dinners on December 25 and 31 a memorable occasion for everyone, we kindly ask guests to observe an elegant dress code, jacket and tie for gentlemen please.
- Special meals such as lactose-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan are on request.