Dining at the Maspalomas Princess
The Maspalomas Princess offers breakfast, half board, full board or all inclusive. The main restaurant "Restaurante Maspalomas" with live cooking stations is located on the ground level of the building.
The À-la-carte-Restaurant “La Hacienda” (€) serves international cuisine and tapas at lunch time.
Every Wednesday evening all inclusive premium guests can enjoy a special tapas menu at the beautiful pool restaurant.
Information "All Inclusive"
For identification porpuses All Inclusive guests are asked to wear the wristband in the bars and restaurants. Beverages included in the All Inclusive Menu are available from 09:00 am to 11.00 pm. The Standard All Inclusive drinks include a choice of alcoholic (national) drinks and non-alcoholic drinks. Soft drinks, water, beer and wine (generic brands) from tap. Self service in the restaurants.
- Silver bracelet: All Inclusive board
- Black bracelet: The premium all inclusive version is for adults over 18 years only and includes apart from additional amenities in the room the following extras:
- A selection of branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the bars
- Bottled water and beer without alcohol in the main restaurant and bars
- A Premium Dinner with wine in La Hacienda (available as of November 2017)
* Drinks are not included in half board and full board.
Gentlemen are asked to wear long pants and shirts with a sleeve for dinner in the restaurant.
On 25.12 & 31.12. we ask for formal attire at the gala dinners with table service. Gentlemen are required to wear a suit jacket and tie.
Special meals such as lactose-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan or baby food.